July 10, 2020, 05:36:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147947 Posts in 17991 Topics- by 33524 Members - Latest Member: Roachxsix
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hahahha bästa! xD  (Read 7592 times)
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« on: June 05, 2013, 01:50:58 pm »

http://existenz.se/out.php?id=12838

läs den alla swedish guise så jävla skön hahahahahaha

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 03:10:11 pm »

HAHAHA! så jævlig bra! lest og godkjent av en norman Wink

Zolbar - 60 UD Priest
a.leo@gmx.com 1337 1337 View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 06:13:53 am »

rofl

Plissken
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 06:45:45 pm »

A lol was uttered.

If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 08:32:00 pm »

Didn't understand a word of it, but -
babes ofc

Ktwentya/Dalar
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 08:36:00 pm »

Didn't understand a word of it, but -
babes ofc

Lolol, it's awesome, ima translate it to you whenever i got time lol xd

-Aster
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 04:09:43 pm »

Translated:

"He just plays World of Warcraft and does not want to have sex anymore"

Question: My boyfriend just plays video games and seems to have completely lost sexual interest in me. He plays the game 'World of Warcraft' and every spare moment he sits in front of the computer. He always stays up late so I go to bed alone. It has affected our sex life negatively, and we have not had sex for several months now.
~Jessica

Linnea answers: First of all, you must understand that his computer gaming is just as important as your hobbies and it is perfectly normal to have a game day for 7-8 hours. Up to 12-15 hours is normal of his "guild" is in a so-called "instance".

Never try with the ultimatum "me or the game" as intimidation technique. In 98% of cases, then, the guy shows his bitter answer by going out and buying a 6 month pre-paid card.

Something that might partly arouse sexual desire again is thoughtfulness, if you can arrange his favorite food and serve him during the play, he will really appreciate it. To serve him of snacks and drinks while he plays is also appreciated.

His playing is important for him and instead of you requiring him to adapt to you, you should adapt instead to his interest. Role playing and costumes can be of great help here. Do not focus only on intercourse, but indulge yourself to a pleasant and stimulating foreplay.

To dress up as a nightelf can be both exhilarating and exciting for both of you. Choose a push-up bra and short pants in light brown leather that allows the navel to be free. Buy a necklace with feathers from H&M accessories, along with a couple elf ears and some purple makeup and your conversion to nightelf hunter is ready.

Surprise him then at the computer, storming into the room and sit on his knees before him. Looking up with big eyes and tell me you just escaped from a couple of orcs and undead warlock, and that he must protect you. Say that you agree to do anything just to get to stay with him.

IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 07:15:07 pm »

Translated:

"He just plays World of Warcraft and does not want to have sex anymore"

Question: My boyfriend just plays video games and seems to have completely lost sexual interest in me. He plays the game 'World of Warcraft' and every spare moment he sits in front of the computer. He always stays up late so I go to bed alone. It has affected our sex life negatively, and we have not had sex for several months now.
~Jessica

Linnea answers: First of all, you must understand that his computer gaming is just as important as your hobbies and it is perfectly normal to have a game day for 7-8 hours. Up to 12-15 hours is normal of his "guild" is in a so-called "instance".

Never try with the ultimatum "me or the game" as intimidation technique. In 98% of cases, then, the guy shows his bitter answer by going out and buying a 6 month pre-paid card.

Something that might partly arouse sexual desire again is thoughtfulness, if you can arrange his favorite food and serve him during the play, he will really appreciate it. To serve him of snacks and drinks while he plays is also appreciated.

His playing is important for him and instead of you requiring him to adapt to you, you should adapt instead to his interest. Role playing and costumes can be of great help here. Do not focus only on intercourse, but indulge yourself to a pleasant and stimulating foreplay.

To dress up as a nightelf can be both exhilarating and exciting for both of you. Choose a push-up bra and short pants in light brown leather that allows the navel to be free. Buy a necklace with feathers from H&M accessories, along with a couple elf ears and some purple makeup and your conversion to nightelf hunter is ready.

Surprise him then at the computer, storming into the room and sit on his knees before him. Looking up with big eyes and tell me you just escaped from a couple of orcs and undead warlock, and that he must protect you. Say that you agree to do anything just to get to stay with him.
Ty for translating that Dims ) epic.

-Aster
We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2013, 08:55:11 pm »

Stopping to fuck the GF for a couple of weeks, and making her read this in the meantime totally seems like an awesome idea to me, now!
I mean come on, fucking a night elf would be fucking amazing, wouldn't it?!

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
Faszfej
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2013, 09:05:45 pm »

That would be totally awesome!
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 01:01:29 am »

Stopping to fuck the GF for a couple of weeks, and making her read this in the meantime totally seems like an awesome idea to me, now!
I would totally bang a Night elf.

-Aster
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: