June 19, 2019, 07:14:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
146129 Posts in 17712 Topics- by 31797 Members - Latest Member: Georgegreda
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello. New to VanillaGaming  (Read 2717 times)
View Profile
« on: January 07, 2013, 03:51:07 am »

I started out a bit less than a month after TBC came out so I'm not a Vanilla veteran -- tbh, the only reason why I haven't started in Vanilla was that back in the days we couldn't afford having high-speed internet at home. But then one day this friend lured me to WoW using his 10-day trial key pitch. Ever since it changed my gaming life.

Anyhoo, I joined VanillaGaming because I read/heard it was the oldest/most active Vanilla server on the net and I was always curious to see how Vanilla wow was because TBC was as close as I got to Vanilla, but I still consider myself a WoW Vet. Hope to get good feedback from yall. Thanks and happy new vanilla year!
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 05:02:24 am »

Welcome to VG man. Enjoy your time here.

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 11:04:56 pm »

Anyhoo, I joined VanillaGaming because I read/heard it was the oldest/most active Vanilla server on the net

Half right. Anyways have fun Canadian.

Fix WSG flag bug
Ice <3
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 11:57:11 pm »

I started out a bit less than a month after TBC came out so I'm not a Vanilla veteran -- tbh, the only reason why I haven't started in Vanilla was that back in the days we couldn't afford having high-speed internet at home. But then one day this friend lured me to WoW using his 10-day trial key pitch. Ever since it changed my gaming life.

Same thing for me, but I just played it... even with the bad internet xD got so big lags but it was worth it Smiley
And the one day my friend came with the trial key... man I still hate/love him for that Smiley

So the best way the learn something about the server and the forum is just lurk around abit...
You'll find a lot of good guides around here, so have fun playing on this server

Thx Buexx for the sig <3
"(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻"   ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)"
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 12:27:14 pm »

Cant' believe I missed this... welcome aboard my comrade of the north! I hope you still play this D:

Ktwentya/Dalar
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: